Sunday, January 30, 2011

More on Meditation

I've really been putting more effort into my meditation and playing with a couple different Mantras to see how the feel and effect my work.  I did get the article off of Facebook that reaffirmed I'm doing something worthwhile rather than just sitting on my butt for 30 minutes.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/28/how-meditation-may-change-the-brain/

It's worth a read.  I'm hoping my work offers some results where the article is saying since I'm going into a period of more studying and being an on-line student more than ever before in my life.  I want to move from just reading words, to comprehend words, to apply thoughts, to offer and teach my own understandings.


Feburary is going to be a fun and challenging month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment