Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st Post New Blog New Year

Welcome to my new blog and a New Year. To help support what I have planned for this year I've decided to start from scratch and use this a tool to document where I'm headed, transformations, refinements, and big fun.

I'm hoping it may open up some conversations with old and new friends. So please drop in, leave a note, suggest things to read/study, web sites or other blogs with good stuff.

Today's plans:
Go hiking in the hills with a few friends and the dogs
Two PM is our first Asana practice of the New Year at the studio
Practice the harmonium
A bit of computer work for the Studio
Movie night at the house

I'll be sharing more over the next few weeks about my plans for 2011, how I'm doing on them, and where my life, practice, and teachings are going.

1 comment: